Overview: Playing At Learning promotes and supports FIRST® team-based programs to open doors to the worlds of science and technology for Northern California K-12 youth with a strong focus on reaching those traditionally under-represented in STEM careers.
We are celebrating our teams across FIRST® LEGO® League Junior, FIRST® LEGO® League, FIRST® Tech Challenge along with our sister program FIRST® Robotics Competition.
Many activities are being planned throughout the weekend of March 4 & 5 between 10am and 4pm
- NorCal FLL Innovation Expo – list of Participating Teams 10am – 4pm
- Saturday: Innovation Expo Speaker Series – Summary of Speakers 10am – 4pm
- FIRST Panorama – Team Demos throughout the weekend and “Chalk Talks” 10am – 4pm
- Sunday: LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Hands-on Teacher Workshop (designed for public school elementary and middle school teachers, 4th to 8th grades) 10:30am-1:30pm
- FIRST® LEGO® League Junior Expos