Overview: Playing At Learning promotes and supports FIRST® team-based programs to open doors to the worlds of science and technology for Northern California K-12 youth with a strong focus on reaching those traditionally under-represented in STEM careers.
We are celebrating our teams across FIRST® LEGO® League Junior, FIRST® LEGO® League, FIRST® Tech Challenge along with our sister program FIRST® Robotics Competition.
Many activities are being planned throughout the weekend of March 4 & 5. Stay tuned for detailed schedule.
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Hands-on Teacher Workshop (designed for public school elementary and middle school teachers, 4th to 8th grades) – Registration now open
- FIRST® LEGO® League Junior Expos – Registration now open
- NorCal FLL Innovation Expo – Applications now open for our Innovation Candidate teams as well as for self-nominated teams! See link for more details
- NorCal FLL Cup (post-season Animal Allies tournament for FIRST® LEGO® League teams) – Registration open! Reg Form & Pay.
- Demos and talks/presentations from local FIRST® Tech Challenge and FIRST® Robotics Competition teams and more!